The Horizon 2020 project BINGO has just been launched! The BINGO Opening Ceremony is open to the public and will take place on Friday 10 July, 9-11:30am, at the LNEC Congress Centre in Lisbon. Please register now on http://web.spi.pt/bingo/!
The 20 BINGO European partners will meet on 9-10 July in Lisbon for the project kick-off meeting. Open to the public and taking place on 10 July at the LNEC Congress Center in Lisbon, the BINGO Opening Ceremony will include a large representation of the scientific community and the civil society connected to the water and the environment, including representatives from universities, research and innovation centers, water authorities and companies. The Ambassadors of the other European countries represented in the consortium – Germany, Cyprus, Spain, the Netherlands and Norway – will participate.
Over 200 people are expected to attend the event, with up to one-third being foreign participants. Register now for the BINGO Opening Ceremony and meet with Europe’s most relevant representatives in the area of water management and scientific consulting on climate change!
09h00 Reception of Participants - Registration
- Performance by LNEC Chorus - European Anthem
- Welcome Address - Carlos Pina, President of LNEC's Board
- Keynote Lecture: Actionable Science in Climate Change - Paul Fleming, Seattle Public Utilities; BINGO Project Advisory Board Chair
- BINGO Storyline - Rafaela Matos, LNEC; BINGO Project Coordinator
- The Role of the Executive Agency EASME in H2020 - Didier Gambier, Head of Department B - EASME, European Commission
- Video message - Carlos Moedas, EU Commissioner for Research, Science & Innovation
- BINGO Spirit & Dynamics Event
11h15 Coffee Break
Online registration is available on http://web.spi.pt/bingo/. The session will be live streamed.